Online Meeting Instructions for Viewing and Participating
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the following meetings will be held virtually:
- Monday, March 1 at 6 p.m.: Town Council Meeting
- Tuesday, March 2 at 6:30 p.m.: Environmental Conservation Commission Meeting
- Thursday, March 4 at 6:30 p.m.: Parks Board Meeting
- Monday, March 8 at 6:30 p.m.: Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting
- Tuesday, March 9 at 6:30 p.m.: Transportation Commission Meeting
- Wednesday, March 10 at 6:30 p.m.: Zoning Board of Adjustment Meeting
- Monday, March 22 at 6:30 p.m.: Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting
- Thursday, March 25 at 6:30 p.m.: Cultural Arts Commission Meeting
How to Watch
The public meetings can be viewed in the following ways:
- On FMTV, which is broadcast on Grande Cable Channel 12, Time Warner Cable Channel 16, and Frontier Channel 42.
- Online at www.flower-mound.com/fmtv. The meeting will be recorded and available for viewing the following day at www.flower-mound.com/fmtv, under the "Planning and Zoning Archive," “Town Council Archive,” or "Other Meetings" tabs.
- On Facebook Live via the Town of Flower Mound Facebook page (Town Council regular meetings only).
How to Participate
There are a few options for those who would like to participate in the public comment and/or public hearing (when there is one on an agenda) portion of the meeting. Please keep in mind, all comment cards and voice messages are subject to the Public Information Act.
- Fill out an online public comment form. These forms are available prior to the meeting and will be unavailable following the public participation comment portion of the meeting or the public hearings. The submitted comments will be read aloud during the meeting, if received at least 15 minutes prior to the meeting start time. However, they may be summarized depending on the number of speaker cards received and at the discretion of the Mayor or chair. Additionally, the subject (for general public comments) or support or opposition of an item (for public hearing items) will be recorded in the minutes.
- Town Council General Public Comment Form
- Town Council Public Hearing Comment Form
- Planning and Zoning General Public Comment Form
- Planning and Zoning Public Hearing Comment Form
- Community Development Corporation Public Comment Form
- Parks Board Public Comment Form
- Parks Board Public Hearing Comment Form
- Environmental Conservation Commission Public Comment Form
- Animal Services Board Public Comment Form
- Watch the meeting on Zoom (the Town’s virtual meeting host) via the attendee link (specific to each meeting). To do that, please do the following:
- To participate in the March 1 Town Council Meeting, join the Zoom link at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83717664615. (Webinar ID: 837 1766 4615)
- To participate in the March 2 Environmental Conservation Commission Meeting, join the Zoom link at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85373621296. (Webinar ID: 853 7362 1296)
- To participate in the March 4 Parks Board Meeting, join the Zoom link at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84441951329. (Webinar ID: 844 4195 1329)
- Click on the "raise hand" icon. After you click on the icon, your name will be put into a queue and the Mayor/Chair will call your name and your microphone will be unmuted during the designated time (public comment participation or public hearing). Your comments should be limited to three minutes, the same amount of time given to comments during an in-person meeting.
- Please have a working microphone connected to your computer to be able to speak so you can be heard by the meeting participants and attendees, and refrain from having any background noise.
- Call the Zoom meeting line toll-free at: 888.788.0099, 833.548.0276, 833.548.0282, or 877.853.5247 (all phone numbers work for all meetings)
- The system will prompt you to enter the Webinar ID, followed by “#”.
- To indicate you’d like to speak, enter “*9”. The system will enter your phone number into the speaker queue and when it’s your turn, the Mayor will call out a portion of your phone number to identify you, and your phone will be unmuted during the designated time (public participation or public hearing).
- Your comments should be limited to three minutes, the same amount of time given to comments during an in-person meeting.
- Call 972.874.6005 and leave your comments via voicemail.
- The voicemails will be forwarded to the Town Council members, but will not be played aloud during the meeting.
- Email Mayor and Town Council at TownCouncil@flower-mound.com.
- Email the Planning and Zoning Commission at PZ@flower-mound.com.
- Email the Community Development Corporation at CDC@flower-mound.com.
- Email the Parks Board at ParksBoard@flower-mound.com.
- Email the Transportation Commission at TRC@flower-mound.com.
- Email the Animal Services Board at ASB@flower-mound.com.
- Email the Environmental Conservation Commission at ECC@flower-mound.com.