Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
About Flower Mound
Select a Category
Animal Services - Tell a Friend
Building and Inspection Services
Employee Suggestion Box
Parks and Recreation
Seniors in Motion
Town Managers Office
Town Secretary's Office
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
I.N. the Know - Tip Information Form
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
With the purpose of saving lives, the Flower Mound Police Department has launched an innovative program called I.N. the Know, a new tool to help combat drug abuse among teens within the community. The “I.N.” of the title stands for “Identify” and “Notify,” two key components of the initiative.
How Does I.N. the Know Work?
1. Officers will focus on identifying at-risk teens that are using or experimenting with dangerous drugs, specifically heroin.
2. Once identified, the Police Department will reach out and notify family members their son or daughter may be using heroin and provide the necessary resources and support to help that young person get back on the path to success.
3. I.N. the Know is not intended to be an enforcement effort, rather, a life-saving mission for Flower Mound youth.
4. Most importantly, all tips and information regarding teen narcotic use will remain confidential and no criminal charges will be filed, once information is provided.
Often, community members, school officials, and fellow classmates become aware of a teenager’s drug use. Due to various reasons such as lack of evidence, not wanting to get involved, or get the person in trouble, nothing is done about the situation. However, with I.N. the Know, the silence ends and help begins.
Different Ways to Send a Tip
1. You may call Flower Mound Police Sergeant Jim Ball, at 972.874.3340 or the FMPD non-emergency line at 972.539.0525.
2. You may leave your tip in the space provided below. This information is electronically sent to the I.N. the Know tip center, where it is then forwarded to the Flower Mound Police Department. All tips will remain confidential and no criminal charges will be filed.
Enter Tip Information
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Agendas and Minutes
Flower Mound Chamber of Commerce
Seniors In Motion
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow