To request an eCourt date or to be rescheduled, please ensure you understand the following requirements. You MUST have
• A device capable of accessing an internet connection.
• A fast and stable internet connection.
• A webcam attached to your PC or a built-in camera on your device that will allow the Judge to see you during the video conference.
• A microphone connected or built-in mic that will allow you to talk to the Judge and your device must also have speakers attached or built-in that will allow you to hear what the Judge is saying.
• In order to attend an eCourt docket you MUST download the free Zoom app onto your device and create a free account. You must use your legal name.
If you cannot meet these requirements, please contact the court at 972.874.3370. Do not complete this form.
You may request a court date for the first time without giving a reason. If you are requesting a reset of your court date please fill in your reason for the judge to consider.
This electronic request for continuance is being offered to our customers for their convenience. Please note, however, that all Motions requesting a continuance must be reviewed by the Judge for approval. The fact that you submitted a request DOES NOT mean your request will be granted. If you are not notified that your request has been granted, you must assume that it has been denied. To check the status of your request or if you have additional questions, please contact the court at 972.874.3370.
I have read and understand the notice. I certify the information given above is true and correct. (A signature is acquired by typing your name above).
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field