Are you thinking about applying to be on a Flower Mound board or commission? Join us for a come-and-go information session on Thursday, Aug. 11 to learn more! From 6-7:30 p.m., visit Town Hall (2121 Cross Timbers Rd.) to learn about what each board and commission does and speak with current members and staff liaisons. This is a great opportunity to determine which board or commission you’re most interested in, find out more about the time commitment, and ask any questions you may have.
As a reminder, Town Council is currently accepting applications for seats on the:
- All Together Flower Mound Commission
- Animal Services Board
- Board of Adjustment/Oil and Gas Board of Appeals
- Community Development Corporation
- Cultural Arts Commission
- Environmental Conservation Commission
- Parks Board
- Planning and Zoning Commission
- School Liaison Committee
- SMARTGrowth Commission (Real Estate Rep or Developer only)
- Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone Board
- Transportation Commission
- Veterans Liaison Board
To learn more or complete an online application, please visit www.flower-mound.com/boardsandcommissions. Applications will be accepted until 8 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 29.