Registered Flower Mound voters in Denton and Tarrant Counties can cast their ballot starting Tuesday, October 13 at the following locations and times:
- October 13-17, October 19-24, and October 26-30; 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- October 18 and October 25; 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Polling Location: Any designated voting location in Denton County, including the Community Activity Center (1200 Gerault Rd.), Town Hall (2121 Cross Timbers Rd,), and the Senior Center (2701 W Windsor Dr.)
- October 13-17 and October 19-23; 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- October 24 and October 26-30; 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- October 25; 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Polling Location: Any designated voting location in Tarrant County, including REC of Grapevine (1175 Municipal Way in Grapevine)
Council Places 2 and 5 are up for election for three-year terms. As a reminder, the last day to register to vote in Texas for the November 3 Election is Monday, October 5. To confirm your voter registration status, please visit https://www.votetexas.gov/register/index.html. For additional information, visit www.flower-mound.com/elections.