News Flash

Front Page News Feed

Posted on: August 1, 2019

Get Involved in Your Community by Joining a Town Board or Commission

Flower Mound Town Hall from the outside

The Flower Mound Town Council is currently accepting applications for seats on various boards and commissions including the Animal Services Board, Board of Adjustment/Oil and Gas Board of Appeals, Community Development Corporation, Cultural Arts Commission, Environmental Conservation Commission, Parks Board, Planning and Zoning Commission, SMARTGrowth Commission, Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone Board, Transportation Commission, and Veterans Liaison.

Learn more or complete an online application here. Applications will be accepted through Friday, September 6. For additional information, please email or call 972.874.6070.

Facebook Twitter Email