Sports Field conditions can be obtained by calling the Town’s Rainout Line at 972.874.6277.
Athletic League Registration Hours (in person at the Community Activity Center)
Monday - Thursday 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday - 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday - 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday - 1 to 6 p.m.
Online Registration available at www.flower-mound.com/adventures.
SPORTS FIELD RESERVATION/ALLOCATION AND USE POLICY
The purpose of this policy is to provide quality sports fields for the use and enjoyment of the residents of Flower Mound, as well as, establish procedures and criteria for individuals or teams that desire to reserve sports fields owned and/or leased by the Town. This policy serves to create a standardized approach to sports field allocation and fee assessment for all users. It also describes specific rules and regulations governing the use of sports fields in Flower Mound.
Athletics Office 972.874.6271
Temporary Youth Football Lighted Practice Field Rental (Fall 2020)
Date range: October 24, 2020 – November 30, 2020
Location: Gerault Park Multipurpose Fields
Nights Available: Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
Times Available: 5:30 – 7 p.m. 7 – 8:30 p.m. 8:30 – 10 p.m.
One lighted field will be made available for rental per night. Games fields are divided into halves (1/2 field) for reservations, up to two teams per time slot. Usage is limited due to wear and tear.
Rental Hours & Times:
- 1 ½ hours per rental per team for half of the field.
- Fields will only be made available for use during hours that require lights.
- Teams should continue to use other options available to help limit the amount of usage on these lighted game fields.
- $15.00 per 1 ½ hour session for residents
- $25.00 per 1 ½ hour session for nonresidents
- Payment must be made in full at time of reservation
- Teams are limited to two practice slots per week
Rental Sign-up Starts: Thursday, October 23, 2020 at the CAC, 1200 Gerault Rd., at 9 a.m.
View the policy.