Registered Contractors

Please note, this list is provided as a public service and the Town DOES NOT endorse or recommend contractors. This list is updated monthly.

Download and view the Ongoing (2020 - 2022) list of Registered Contractors

To perform any work regulated by Chapter 14 of Flower Mound’s Code of Ordinances, an owner, contractor, or authorized agent must apply for the required building permits and must register as a contractor with the Town. Contractor registrations must be applied for using the Town’s application forms and will expire 1 year from application date. Applicable registration fees are available by viewing the fee schedule or Appendix A in the Code of Ordinances. Work subject to these regulations includes the following: constructing, enlarging, altering, repairing, moving, demolishing, or changing the occupancy of a building or structure; or erecting, installing, enlarging, altering, repairing, removing, converting, or replacing any electrical, gas, mechanical, or plumbing system, the installation of which is regulated by the Code of Ordinances, or causing any such work to be done.