Conduct Required of All Court Attendees
Each daily session of the Court shall be brought by announcement of the Bailiff, Clerk, or other officer of the Court requiring all to rise as the Judge takes the bench. The following conduct is required of all court attendees:
- No food or beverages (the Judge may permit water).
- No gestures, facial expressions, or sounds intended to indicating approval or disapproval of any court room business.
- No gum chewing.
- No inappropriate attire. The Court may establish a dress code in this regard.
- No leaning on the platform attached to the Judge’s bench.
- No loud noises or talking.
- No propping of feet or sitting on tables, benches, or railings.
- No reading of newspapers or magazines.
- No smoking or use of tobacco products.
For More Information
For more details, please review the official Adoption of Judical Orders