Service Request

Online Service Request

Residents can submit various minor service requests or ask for general information through our online form. Examples of these are pot holes, code violations, broken playground equipment, water leaks, street light outages, litter, and street sign and signal obstructions.

For requests that require immediate attention such as water outages, sewer line breaks, loose animals, and noise complaints, please contact the Customer Relations division directly at 972.539.SERV (7378). If you are trying to reach us during non-business hours, please call the Police Dispatch non-emergency number at 972.539.0525.

Online Service Request Form