Public Information Requests

Open Records Request

The Texas Public Information Act, Chapter 552, Texas Government Code establishes requirements for governmental bodies to respond to written request for access and/or reproductions of public information. 

*Note there may be a fee assessed for requests in accordance with the Act. Click here for information about charges for public information. 

How to Submit a Request

Requests for documents (not questions) that are currently in existence may be submitted online by using an electronic public information request form. Click on the link below that corresponds with the type of records you are requesting:
General Records

Police Records ONLY

Vehicle Accident Report
...or in person at the Town Secretary's Office at 2121 Cross Timbers Rd. during regular office hours. 
General records questions: 972.874.6071

Police related questions: 972.874.3378

...or email