Documents and Forms

Alarm Permit Registration

Register or renew your residential or business burglar alarm.

Citizen Complaint Affidavit

Access a form to file an official citizen complaint against another citizen.

Commendations, Comments, & Complaints

Complete a form to commend, complain, or comment about police services and employees. View the Department's procedures for handling complaints and commendations.

Request a House Watch for your Residence

Complete a form to request extra patrols for your residence while you are away.

Purchase Crash Reports

If you need any assistance please contact Records at 972.874.3322 or 972.874.3328.

Solicitor's Permit

Learn more about our solicitor ordinance and the steps needed to obtain a solicitor's permit.

Submit a Traffic Complaint

Complete a form to record a traffic related complaint.