- To apply for a new permit, you must first set up an account on the Town's eTRAKiT webpage. eTRAKiT allows home and business owners to submit permit applications, search an active permit, see its progress, and follow it through the entire permitting process.
- After you create an eTRAKiT account, select 'Apply/New Permit' in the column to the left.
- Select 'I Agree' on the following Permit Application Confirmation page and click continue.
- You will then be prompted to enter your permit information, contact information, and upload a completed TABC application.
- Finally, review and submit your permit application. Once you have completed the application process, you will receive an automated email confirming your permit application was received and assigning you a permit number. For step-by-step instructions on setting up an account and submitting a new application on eTRAKiT, see the linked document below.
Renew a Permit
- To renew an existing permit, login to your eTRAKiT account. If you don't have one, you must setup an account on the eTRAKiT webpage. If you already have an eTRAKiT account, you don't need to create a new one. eTRAKiT allows home and business owners to submit permit applications, search an active permit, see its progress, and follow it through the entire permitting process.
- You will then be prompted to enter your current permit information, contact information, and upload your current TABC application.
You can also track your alcohol permit's progress at any time using eTRAKiT. Watch the video below for step-by-step instructions on how to search permits in eTRAKiT.
|Winery Permit - G||$37.50|
|Mixed Beverage Permit - MB
|Wine and Malt Beverage - BG||$87.50|
|Wine and Malt Beverage (Off Premise) - BQ||$30.00|
|Malt Beverage (Off Premise) - BF||$30.00|
|Wine (Only Package Store) - Q||$37.50|