All Together Flower Mound Commission
The Commission shall meet at least quarterly at a Town facility that can accommodate the public. There will be a public comment opportunity at each meeting. The next meeting will be held on December 1, 2021, 6:30 p.m. @ Jody Smith Hall, Town Hall Building.
Commission meeting agendas shall be posted on this page at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled meeting which shall include the date, time, and location of the meeting.
December 1, 2021, 6:30PM @ Jody Smith Hall, Town Hall Building: Agenda
October 20, 2021, 6:30PM @ Jody Smith Hall, Town Hall Building: Agenda
Place 1 - Yvette Elliott
Place 2 - Douglas Graves
Place 3 - Mary Kay Walker
Place 4 - Sheila Coombes
Place 5 - Ashish Puri
Place 6 - Debra Simon
Place 7 - Jacquelyn Stanfield
The purpose of the Commission is to have representatives from the community serve in an advisory role on matters pertaining to characteristic of a welcoming community such as cultural appreciation, newcomer services, social engagement opportunities, and positive relationships with town staff and elected officials.
Powers and Duties
- Serve as an ambassador to help promote new and existing programs and services within the town.
- Serve as an information resource on the Town’s All Together Flower Mound webpage.
- Serve in an advisory role in generating ideas and solutions with the goal of:
- identifying opportunities that increase resident engagement and Town participation with a focus on community unity.
- Collaborate with local groups to help leverage knowledge, expertise, and resources.
- The Commission shall remain non-partisan and non-political in all decisions and activities.
- The Commission may have other responsibilities as authorized or assigned by the Town Council.
Send an email to ATFM@flower-mound.com to provide comments to commission members about current or future agenda related items. Please note your correspondence is considered public information, however, your email, or other information deemed confidential by law, would not be disclosed.
For additional information or questions, contact JP Walton, Strategic Services Manager, 972.874.6081.