Does the Town of Flower Mound offer other utility services?

The Town of Flower Mound provides water and, where available, wastewater for its residents. The Town also bills for trash and recycling services through a third-party provider for residential services only. Other utility services such as gas, electricity, phone, and cable television/internet are provided by external organizations.

The Utility Billing Department is located in Flower Mound Town Hall at 2121 Cross Timbers Road on the southeast corner of Morriss Road and Cross Timbers Road (FM 1171). Standard department hours are 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. In the event of inclement weather, the Utility Billing Division and Payment Counter may open late or close early. Please contact Utility Billing at 972.874.6010 or email to verify business hours or for more information.