Let Us Know

If you're not sure who can answer your question or address your concern, we're here to help!

Service Requests

Residents can submit various minor service requests or ask for general information through our Online Service Request Form. Examples of these service requests include, but are not limited to: 

  • Trash/Recycling/Bulk service (including cart replacement)
  • Pot holes
  • Code violations
  • Broken playground equipment
  • Water leaks
  • Street light outages
  • Litter
  • Street sign and signal obstructions 

For requests that require immediate attention such as:

  • Water outages
  • Sewer line breaks
  • Loose animals
  • Noise complaints

Please contact the Customer Relations division directly at 972.539.SERV (7378) during business hours. If you are trying to reach us during non-business hours with an issue that needs immediate attention, please call the Police Dispatch non-emergency number at 972.539.0525.

ADA-Related Questions

If you have questions about how a person with special needs might be able to participate in an event, attend a meeting, or use a Town facility, please complete this form or call 972.539.SERV (7378), during normal business hours. 

ADA Coordinator 
In accordance with Title II, of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Town of Flower Mound has designated an ADA Coordinator, Strategic Services Manager JP Walton, to oversee and coordinate the efforts of the Town of Flower Mound to comply with Title II.
In accordance with the requirements of Title II of the American with Disabilities Act of 1990 ("ADA"), the Town of Flower Mound will not discriminate against qualified individuals on the basis of disability in its services, programs, or activities.

Effective Communication
The Town of Flower Mound will generally, upon request, provide appropriate aids and services leading to effective communication for qualified persons with disabilities so they can participate equally in Town of Flower Mound programs, services, and activities, including qualified sign language interpreters, documents in Braille, and other ways of making information and communications accessible to people who have speech, hearing, or vision impairments.
Modifications to Policies & Procedures
The Town of Flower Mound will make all reasonable modification to policies and programs to ensure that people with disabilities have an equal opportunity to enjoy all of its programs, services, and activities. For example, individuals with service animals are welcomed in Town of Flower Mound offices, even where pets are generally prohibited. 

Anyone who requires an auxiliary aid or service for effective communication, or a modification of policies or procedures to participate in a program, service, or activity of the Town of Flower Mound, should contact the office of ADA Coordinator at 972.874.6000 as soon as possible but no later than 48 hours before the scheduled event. 

The ADA does not require the Town of Flower Mound to take any action that would fundamentally alter the nature of its programs or services, or impose an undue financial or administrative burden. 

Complaints that a program, service or activity of the Town of Flower Mound is not accessible to persons with disabilities should be directed to the ADA Coordinator at 972.874.6000. 

The Town of Flower Mound will not place a surcharge on a particular individual with a disability or any group of individuals with disabilities to cover the cost of providing auxiliary aids/services or reasonable modifications of policy, such as retrieving items from locations that are open to the public but are not accessible to persons who use wheelchairs.

For more information or to file an ADA grievance, please visit the Town's ADA webpage.