- Coronavirus Information
- Town Information Links
- Conducting Business Online
Conducting Town Business Online
While Town facilities are open to the public to conduct Town business, here are some additional ways to conduct Town business from the comfort of your home.
Utility customers can pay online, by mail, and by drop box. For online payment, please visit the Utility Billing webpage. The drop box is available 24-hours a day on the west side of Town Hall inside the glass doors.
All permit applications can be submitted online. For further questions, please contact Building Inspections at 972.874.6355.
All in-person court dates (hearings with the judge) have been canceled as of August 1, 2020. The Municipal Court will be using Zoom software for all hearings until further notice. For all information regarding the Court’s activity during the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as mail and online payment methods, visit the Municipal Court webpage.
The Flower Mound Police Department has implemented a temporary response protocol that will maintain continuity of essential police services during the Town’s COVID-19 response. View the protocol response here.
To assist the public during this time with non-emergency calls for service, the Police Department is requesting the public to utilize the Flower Mound Police Department Online Reporting Service to report incidents including: assault (not in progress), barking dog, credit card abuse, vandalism, forgery, hit and run, identity theft, lost property, repossession, shoplifting (not in progress), theft, traffic concerns, and vacation watch. One can access the online reporting at www.flower-mound.com/pdreports. If residents or the public need assistance utilizing this service or they believe they need to speak with an officer, please contact the Flower Mound Police Department’s non-emergency number at 972.539.0525.
To report a violation, please fill out the Report a Violation form.
To search for a code enforcement violation, please visit the Violations search function. This feature allows the public to search for a case by address and select the desired case to view the status. For questions, please call 972.874.6340.
For health permits, including food establishment, pool/spa, and septic, please visit the Environmental Health Services webpage.
The Library is fully open with normal operating hours and services, with the following exceptions:
- No live programming is being offered. Visit the Library page for information on virtual program offerings.
- Volunteer shifts are not currently being scheduled.
- Donations of used books and other materials are not being accepted until further notice.
Please note the following ways to access Library services without entering the building:
- Items may be returned 24/7 in the drive-thru book drop.
- Items may be placed on hold by phone or through the online library catalog and picked up at the drive-thru pick-up window.
- Items eligible for renewal can be renewed online or by phone.
- All digital services, including Tutor.com, will remain available. A valid library card with no blocks on the account is required to access most digital services.
Please email email@example.com or call 972.874.6200 for assistance.
The Senior Center reopened on Monday, April 5, 2021.
Trash and Recycling
Republic Services will continue to service customers, per normal business practices.