Heritage Park Disc Golf Course
The Heritage Park Disc Golf Course is an 18-hole course designed by World Champion / Course Designer Eric McCabe with Dynamic Discs. Nestled within the woodlands of the Cross Timbers eco-region, the course is laid out over 25 acres of some of the most scenic, natural, and undisturbed land Flower Mound has to offer. There is a wide range of tree lined fairways, meandering creek beds, water hazards, rock outcroppings, and terrain that offers dramatic elevation changes. The course is designed for intermediate and advanced players, but can also be enjoyed by the beginner. Features include top of the line disc golf baskets, concrete tee pads, and tee yardage signs.
Please practice caution as there are copper head snakes in the area.
Download a copy of the course map. The course also features a 9-hole option for individuals looking for a quick round. Holes 1, 2, 3, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18 provide the same unique disc golf experience with a few less hazards and no low water crossings to navigate. Download a disc golf score card.
Disc Golf Course Rules
- The object of the game is to play the round in the fewest number of throws.
- Do not throw until park visitors are safely out of range. Always give park users the right of way.
- Begin playing each hole by teeing off from the concrete tee pad. Throws must be completed with both feet behind the end of the pad.
- All other throws are made from behind where the disc comes to rest.
- The player whose disc is furthest from the basket throws first.
- A run and follow through are allowed unless the lie is within 10 meters of the target.
- To complete the hole, the disc must come to rest in the basket or chains.
- Tee-off order is determined by players’ score on the previous hole. Lowest score tees first.
- A player may not break, bend, or hold back any part of a tree or vegetation in order to make room for their throwing motion or their path to the basket.
- Allow faster groups to play through when possible.
- Unsanctioned tournaments are not permitted
- For the safety of players and park guests, please be aware of your surroundings
- No glass containers or alcohol allowed in the park
- Smoking is prohibited
- Pets must remain on a leash at all times.
- No unauthorized motorized vehicles on trails or park areas
- Excessive or amplified noise is prohibited
- Vandalizing targets, signs, park equipment and landscaping is prohibited
- Help keep the park clean and beautiful by picking up litter and placing in receptacles provided
For a complete list of prohibited acts, please refer to the Town’s Code of Ordinance 54-72.
The disc golf course is open daily from dawn to dusk (subject to closure due to maintenance, special events, and weather related conditions).
For information on renting the Heritage Park Disc Golf Course for tournaments, click here.
The disc golf course is located at Heritage Park, 600 Spinks Road, Flower Mound, TX 75028.
For more information on the Heritage Park Disc Golf Course, please contact the Flower Mound Parks and Recreation Department, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., by calling 972.874.6300, or by emailing email@example.com.