Grapevine Lake

If the location of a project is near Grapevine Lake a permit from the United States Army Corp of Engineers (USACE) for work within their Flowage Easement may be required, in addition to any applicable Flower Mound permits. The USACE Flowage Easement is generally defined as the area bounded by the MSL 572.0 contour. Report any illegal floodplain development to the Town's Floodplain Manager.

For more information visit the
USACE Real Estate site and view the Lake Grapevine Flowage Easement brochure.