Our well-equipped cabins offer visitors sleeping for up to six people, with all of the comforts of home. Picturesque views of Grapevine Lake and surrounding park give the feeling of nature, all conveniently located in the heart of Flower Mound. Cabins are fully-furnished and include microwave convection oven, stove top, dishwasher, coffee maker, ceiling fans in living area, and air conditioning. For the complete list of amenities, please see section below.
A 10 percent discount is available for active military, seniors (65 and older) and current Flower Mound Residents. Proof of age is required.
|Off Peak (November - February)||Peak (March - October)||Holidays|
|Starting at $115 per night||Starting at $130 per night||Starting at $145 per night|
- Check-in is at 3 p.m., and check-out is at 11:30 a.m. Late check-out is charged at $50 per hour.
- Individuals must be aged 21 or older to rent.
- Nightly minimum: two-night minimum for weekends (Friday through Sunday).
- Holidays nightly minimum: three-night minimum.
- Cancellations are subject to a minimum $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations must also be made within 14 days of scheduled check-in are subject to a penalty equal to one-day reservation fee.
Click to view a complete set of rules and regulations.
- Juice glasses
- Coffee cups
- Utensils (Forks, spoons, knives)
- Spatula, variety of mixing spoons
- Pots/pans (variety)
- Glass 9" x 5" casserole dish
- Tea/water pitcher
- Coffee maker
- Manual can opener
- Bottle opener
- Dish towels
- Dish soap
- Dish scrubber
- Dishwasher detergent
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Shampoo,conditioner, and lotion
- Linens (pillows, sheets, thermal blanket, comforter, towels, hand towels, and wash cloths)