Agendas, Packets, and Minutes
Agendas are posted online, and on the town hall notice board, at least 72 hrs prior to the meeting. Should an agenda packet be prepared this will also be available online, along with any draft or approved minutes.
View Most Recent | View Agenda Center
Place 1 - Drew Larson (Chair)
Place 2 - Robert Caput
Place 3 - Ron Hogue
Place 4 - Mark Roberson
Place 5 - Donald Gilmore
Place 6 - Chris Reed (Vice Chair)
Place 7 - Justin Thomason
Place 8, Alternate - Chris Adams
Place 9, Alternate - Mary Kay Walker
The purpose of the Transportation Commission is to:
- Advise Town Council and staff regarding changes to regulatory traffic control, prioritization of transportation improvements, changes to the thoroughfare plan, and implementation of reduced neighborhood speed limit policy
- Advise Town Council and staff regarding the implementation of the neighborhood traffic management policy
- Provide recommendations to the Town Council and staff regarding the short-term and long-term transportation needs of the Town
- Listen to unique citizen concerns relative to transportation
- Perform such other duties as the Town Council may prescribe by ordinance or resolution
Email TRC@flower-mound.com to provide comments to commission members about current or future agenda related items. Commission members are unable to reply to your message(s) due to Open Meetings regulations. In addition, correspondence received two hours prior to the meeting start time may not be read as commission members are preparing for the meeting. Please note your correspondence is considered public information, however, your email, or other information deemed confidential by law, would not be disclosed.
For additional information or questions, contact Matt Hotelling, Traffic Engineer, at 972.874.6303 or email@example.com.