Agendas, Packets, and Minutes
Agendas and packets are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are also available following approval.
View Most Recent | View Agenda Center
Staff Representative: Matthew Hotelling, Traffic Engineer
The purpose of the Transportation Commission is to:
- Advise Town Council and staff regarding changes to regulatory traffic control, prioritization of transportation improvements, changes to the thoroughfare plan, and implementation of reduced neighborhood speed limit policy
- Advise Town Council and staff regarding the implementation of the neighborhood traffic management policy
- Provide recommendations to the Town Council and staff regarding the short-term and long-term transportation needs of the Town
- Listen to unique citizen concerns relative to transportation
- Perform such other duties as the Town Council may prescribe by ordinance or resolution
For additional information email us or call or 972.874.6303.