Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone (TIRZ) Board
- Meets at least once per year, on an as-needed basis
Agendas, Packets, and Minutes
Agendas are posted online, and on the town hall notice board, at least 72 hrs prior to the meeting. Should an agenda packet be prepared this will also be available online, along with any draft or approved minutes.
View Most Recent | View Agenda Center
Ex-Officio - Steve Dixon, Mayor
Ex-Officio - Jimmy Stathatos, Town Manager
Flower Mound Rep 1 - Bill Collins (Vice Chair)
Flower Mound Rep 2 - Paul Stone (Chair)
Flower Mound Rep 3 - Jim Engel (Councilmember Place 4)
Denton County Rep 4 - Lori Fickling
Denton County Rep 5 - Larry Lipscomb
The Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone Board does the following duties:
- Ensures compliance of Chapter 311 in the Texas Tax Code for the operation of the TIRZ district
- Carries out other tasks designated by the Town Council
- Reviews the annual report to be distributed to the attorney general and Denton County
- Reviews the finance plan and makes recommendations to Town Council for approval
- Reviews the project plan and makes recommendations to Town Council for approval
View Most Recent Annual Report
Click on this email TIRZ@flower-mound.com to provide comments to board members about current or future agenda items. Board members are unable to reply to your message(s) due to Open Meetings regulations. In addition, correspondence received 2 hours prior to the meeting start time may not be read as board members are preparing for the meeting.
Please note your correspondence is considered public information, however, your email, or other information deemed confidential by law, would not be disclosed.
For additional information or questions, contact Melody Eby, Economic Dev Specialist, staff liaison at 972.874.6044.