Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone (TIRZ) Board
- Meets at least once per year, on an as-needed basis
Agendas, Packets, and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are also available following approval.
View Most Recent | View Agenda Center
The Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone Board does the following duties:
- Ensures compliance of Chapter 311 in the Texas Tax Code for the operation of the TIRZ district
- Carries out other tasks designated by the Town Council
- Reviews the annual report to be distributed to the attorney general and Denton County
- Reviews the finance plan and makes recommendations to Town Council for approval
- Reviews the project plan and makes recommendations to Town Council for approval
View Most Recent Annual Report
Click on this email TIRZ@flower-mound.com to provide comments to board members about current or future agenda items. Board members are unable to reply to your message(s) due to Open Meetings regulations. In addition, correspondence received 2 hours prior to the meeting start time may not be read as board members are preparing for the meeting.
Please note your correspondence is considered public information, however, your email, or other information deemed confidential by law, would not be disclosed.
For additional information or questions, contact the Town staff liaison at 972.874.6044 or email@example.com.