- Meets on an as needed basis
Agendas, Packets, and Minutes
Agendas are posted online, and on the town hall notice board, at least 72 hrs prior to the meeting. Should an agenda packet be prepared this will also be available online, along with any draft or approved minutes.
View Most Recent | View Agenda Center
Development Community Representative - Reginald Rembert
Performs duties below and all other powers as may be conferred by the Town Council :
- Conducts a review of the effectiveness of the SMARTGrowth Program in achieving its stated objectives
- Conducts public hearings and meetings as necessary to obtain the requisite public comment and input to perform the powers and duties
- Determines whether compliance with the SMARTGrowth Criteria has been maintained by all development applications and projects previously approved
- Determines whether compliance with the SMARTGrowth Criteria is likely to be maintained in the future, based on short-range (one-to-two years) and mid-range (three-to-five years) forecasts
- Performs the duties and responsibilities of the capital improvements advisory committee required by Chapter 395 of the Texas Local Government Code pertaining to the assessment and collection of impact fees
For additional information or questions, contact Planning Services staff at 972.874.6350 or email@example.com.
Lexin Murphy, Director of Planning Services
LauriAnn Cash, Executive Assistant