Planning and Zoning Commission
- 6:30 p.m.
- Second and fourth Mondays of the month
Agendas, Packets, and Minutes
Agendas and packets are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are also available following approval.
View Most Recent | View Agenda Center
Staff Representative: Chuck Russell, Town Planner
- Exercises the duties and powers as may be now or hereafter conferred by the Town’s Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance or applicable laws of the State of Texas
- Hears, recommends, or determines any matter relating to zoning, planning, or subdivision control as they may be specified or required under the Town’s Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance or applicable laws of the State of Texas
- Recommends the boundaries of the various zoning districts and appropriate regulations to be enforced therein under the Town’s Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance or the laws of the State of Texas to the Town Council and to recommend approval or denial of zoning changes and regulations under the Town’s Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance
- Serves as the Town’s SMARTGrowth Commission
- Serves as the Town's Capital Improvement Advisory Committee
The Planning and Zoning Commission consists of seven members and two alternate members who are appointed by the Town Council. The Town Council reviews applications on an annual basis and when openings occur. For more information, please visit the Town Secretary’s office dedicated webpage for Boards and Commissions.