Planning and Zoning Commission
- 6:30 p.m.
- Second and fourth Mondays of the month
Agendas, Packets, and Minutes
Agendas and packets are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are also available following approval.
View Most Recent | View Agenda Center
Staff Representative: Chuck Russell, Town Planner
- Exercises the duties and powers as may be now or hereafter conferred by the Town’s Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance or applicable laws of the State of Texas
- Hears, recommends, or determines any matter relating to zoning, planning, or subdivision control as they may be specified or required under the Town’s Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance or applicable laws of the State of Texas
- Recommends the boundaries of the various zoning districts and appropriate regulations to be enforced therein under the Town’s Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance or the laws of the State of Texas to the Town Council and to recommend approval or denial of zoning changes and regulations under the Town’s Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance
- Serves as the Town’s SMARTGrowth Commission
- Serves as the Town's Capital Improvement Advisory Committee
Click on this email (PZ@flower-mound.com) to provide comments to Planning & Zoning Commission members about current or future agenda related items. Any non-agenda email(s) will be deleted. Commission members are unable to reply to your message(s) due to Open Meetings and Public Information Act regulations. In addition, correspondence received 2 hours prior to the meeting start time may not be read as Commission members are preparing for the meeting.
Please note your correspondence is considered public information and it is our policy to share any comments with the prospective developer so they can address any community concerns. Staff also encourages all prospective developers to meet with adjacent property owners and neighborhoods to discuss the proposed project.
For additional information or questions, contact Planning Services staff at 972.874.6350 or firstname.lastname@example.org. .