Planning and Zoning Commission
- Second and fourth Mondays of the month
- 6:30 p.m.
Agendas, Packets, and Minutes
Agendas are posted online, and on the town hall notice board, at least 72 hrs prior to the meeting. Should an agenda packet be prepared this will also be available online, along with any draft or approved minutes.
View Most Recent | View Agenda Center
Place 1 - Brad Ruthrauff (Chair)
Place 2 - Adam Schiestel
Place 3 - Robert Rawson (Vice-Chair)
Place 4 - David Johnson
Place 5 - Philip Del Vecchio
Place 6 - Donald Gilmore
Place 7 - Timothy Fink
Place 8, Alternate - Robert Cox
Place 9, Alternate - Janvier Werner
- Exercises the duties and powers as may be now or hereafter conferred by the Town’s Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance or applicable laws of the State of Texas
- Hears, recommends, or determines any matter relating to zoning, planning, or subdivision control as they may be specified or required under the Town’s Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance or applicable laws of the State of Texas
- Recommends the boundaries of the various zoning districts and appropriate regulations to be enforced therein under the Town’s Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance or the laws of the State of Texas to the Town Council and to recommend approval or denial of zoning changes and regulations under the Town’s Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance
- Serves as the Town’s SMARTGrowth Commission
- Serves as the Town's Capital Improvement Advisory Committee
Click on this email (PZ@flower-mound.com) to provide comments to commission members about current or future agenda related items. Any non-agenda email(s) will be deleted. Commission members are unable to reply to your message(s) due to Open Meetings and Public Information Act regulations. In addition, correspondence received two hours prior to the meeting start time may not be read as commission members are preparing for the meeting.
Please note your correspondence is considered public information and it is our policy to share any comments with the prospective developer so they can address any community concerns. Staff also encourages all prospective developers to meet with adjacent property owners and neighborhoods to discuss the proposed project.
For additional information or questions, contact Planning Services staff at 972.874.6350 or email@example.com.
Lexin Murphy, Director of Planning Services
LauriAnn Cash, Executive Assistant