- 6:30 p.m.
- First Thursday of each month
Agendas, Packets, and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are also available following approval.
View Most Recent | View Agenda Center
- Chuck Jennings, Director of Parks & Recreation
- Mark Long, Recreation Superintendent
- Kari Biddix, Parks Development Manager
- Clayton Litton, Park Superintendent
- Advise the Town Council and staff in policy matters regarding parks and recreation: goals, objectives and programs.
- Assist the Town Council and staff in the planning process: parks and recreation programs.
- Promote parks and recreation participation.
- Assist the Town Council and staff in the recruitment of volunteers.
- Advise the Town Council and staff regarding policies, services and programs provided or sponsored by the community services department.
- Advise the Town Council and staff regarding revenues and expenditures from dedicated funding sources created to support the community services department.
- Promote the benefits of community services' facilities, programs and activities, and when necessary, solicit public volunteer assistance.
Click on this email (ParksBoard@flower-mound.com) to provide comments to Parks board members about current or future agenda related items. Board members are unable to reply to your message due to Open Meetings regulations. In addition, correspondence received 2 hours prior to the meeting start time may not be read as Board members are preparing for the meeting.
Please note your correspondence is considered public information, however, your email, or other information deemed confidential by law, would not be disclosed.
For additional information or questions, contact Parks staff at 972.874.6425 or email@example.com.