Oil and Gas Board of Appeals
- 6:30 pm
- Third Wednesday of the month, as needed
For more information call Environmental Services at 972.874.6340.
Agendas, Packets, and Minutes
Agendas, packets, and action agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are also available following approval.
View Agenda Center
- Hears and decides appeals of orders, decisions, or determinations made by the oil and gas inspector.
- Hears and decides variance requests to Chapter 34 Oil and Natural Gas Drilling Ordinance.
- Hears and determines appeals where it is alleged there is error or abuse of discretion regarding the issuance of an oil, gas, or combined well permit or the revocation or suspension of any permit issued.
- Decisions by the board may be presented by the applicant to a court of record for an alternate decision.
View the blank request for variance or appeal for information.
Submittal deadline dates can be viewed here.
Click on this email BOA@flower-mound.com to provide comments to board members about current or future agenda related items. Board members are unable to reply to your message(s) due to Open Meetings regulations. In addition, correspondence received 2 hours prior to the meeting start time may not be read as board members are preparing for the meeting.
Please note your correspondence is considered public information, however, your email, or other information deemed confidential by law, would not be disclosed.
For additional information or questions, contact Town staff at 972.874.6340 or EnvironmentalServices@flower-mound.com.