Skip to Main Content
About Flower Mound
Answers are listed at the bottom of the page:
1. What Lake Represents the Town's Southern Border?
A. Lake Lewisville
B. Lake Ray Hubbard
C. Cedar Creek Lake
D. Lake Grapevine
2. Flower Mound is located in two counties. Denton and _______ ?
A. Dallas County
B. Tarrant County
C. Collin County
D. Fannin County
3. The Marcus High School Mascot name is the ________ ?
4. The Town of Flower Mound was created in what year?
5. The closest airport to Flower Mound is _______ ?
A. Love Field
B. Dallas-Ft. Worth International Airport
C. Alliance Airport
D. Denton Municipal Airport
6. What Town park holds the Independence Fest every year?
A. Post Oak Park
B. Green Acres Park
C. Bakersfield Park
D. Murrell Park
7. The Town of Flower Mound is located between which two lakes?
A. Lake Grapevine and Lake Ray Roberts
B. Cedar Creek Lake and Lake Lewisville
C. Lake Grapevine and Lake Lewisville
D. Lake Ray Hubbard and Lake Lavon
8. Fm 1171 is Also Known as What Road?
A. Morriss Road
B. Shiloh Road
C. Justin Road
D. Cross Timbers Road
9. The Flower Mound High School Mascot name is the ______?
1. D; 2. B; 3. C; 4. D; 5. B; 6. C; 7. C; 8. D; 9. C
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow