Boards and Commissions
(Most term appointments start October 1st and are for two-year terms)

Flower Mound's boards, commissions, and committees are comprised of resident volunteers who advise the Town on current issues and assist the Council in policy development and administration of services. A member or alternate member of a board or commission must be a resident of the Town of Flower Mound and a qualified voter at the time of his or her appointment.

Volunteering to Serve
A member or alternate member who ceases to reside in the Town during his or her term of office shall immediately forfeit his or her office. Board and commission members serve two-year terms. Committee member terms vary by committee.

When a vacancy occurs, the Town Secretary's Office notifies citizens through the Town's website and cable channel along with a variety of media outlets. Residents may submit an APPLICATION FORM online or pick one up from the Town Secretary's Office at 2121 Cross Timbers Road during office hours.

Boards, Commissions, and Committees at Work

Boards, Commissions, and Committees Documents

Contact Us
For more information, contact the Town Secretary's Office at 972.874.6070.

Go To Search