Payment Information
Methods of Payment Accepted

Payment in the form of cash, check, money order, MasterCard, visa, or discover are accepted. Checks and money orders will be accepted if made payable to the Town of Flower Mound either in person or by mail to:

Municipal Court
4150 Kirkpatrick Lane
Flower Mound, TX 75028

Items to Note
  • The Municipal Court does not accept payment via Phone.
  • Do not mail cash.
  • If you are delinquent on your response, you will have a failure to appear charge filed and a $294 fee assessed.    
  • Incorrect checks will be returned and the case will remain open.
  • Mailed payments must be post marked on or before your court appearance date, or a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
  • Partial payments will not be accepted, unless you have established a payment plan with the court prior to payment.   
  • Return checks will result in a $25 fee being assessed, your case will be considered open, and a warrant may be issued for your arrest until the fees have been paid in full.
  • The court requires a Written Plea Reply Form with your payment.
  • Two party checks are not acceptable.
  • Warrants cannot be paid by check.

Pay Your Citation Online

Please have available your drivers license number, birthdate, and citation number. Note: There is a $5.00 convenience fee for transactions up to $100.00 or a 5% convenience fee per transaction with amounts greater than $100.00.

Warning: Online payments require the defendant to waive his/her right to a jury trial and enter a plea of nolo contendere (no contest) or guilty. Doing this will result in a conviction if applicable. Final convictions will be reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety for inclusion on your driving record. This may result in points or possibly surcharges with the State of Texas.

Online payments will not be accepted for the following:
  • Assault, alcohol, or tobacco violations.
  • Cash bonds to secure a court date.
  • Dismissal fees.
  • Deferred disposition, or driving safety course.
  • Juveniles (age 16 or younger) - State law requires that juveniles make a personal appearance with a parent or legal guardian before the judge.
  • Partial payments.

This system will not accept payments if your cases are in warrant status. If you wish to clear your outstanding warrant by payment online, you must contact the court at 972 874-3370.

Go To Search