Study Room Information
The Flower Mound Public Library has three study rooms available for quiet and group study. There is a two-hour time limit if others are waiting to use the room.
- The library has study rooms available for quiet study on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To use a study room, check in at the Information Desk.
- There is a maximum time limit for each group using a room of two hours per day if others are waiting.
- There is a maximum of 2 people per room for Rooms One and Two and a maximum of 6 people for Room Three at any one time.
- Individuals and groups using the study rooms are responsible for maintaining and leaving the rooms in their original order.
- The library is not responsible for the loss of or damage to any equipment or materials owned or rented by an individual or group using the study rooms. The individual who signed in for the study room will be held liable for any willful or accidental damage to the library building, grounds, or equipment caused by the individual or groups.
- Failure to abide by the library’s study room policies and rules may result in loss of study room privileges.
- Food and tobacco use are not allowed in the study rooms.
Find out more about our other room reservation opportunities. Direct your questions to 972.874.6000.