Agendas, Packets, and Minutes
Agendas and packets are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are also available following approval.
View Most Recent | View Agenda Center
Staff Representative: Matthew Hotelling, Traffic Engineer
The purpose of the Transportation Commission is to:
- Advise Town Council and staff regarding changes to regulatory traffic control, prioritization of transportation improvements, changes to the thoroughfare plan, and implementation of reduced neighborhood speed limit policy
- Advise Town Council and staff regarding the implementation of the neighborhood traffic management policy
- Provide recommendations to the Town Council and staff regarding the short-term and long-term transportation needs of the Town
- Listen to unique citizen concerns relative to transportation
- Perform such other duties as the Town Council may prescribe by ordinance or resolution
Tarrant Regional Transportation Coalition (TRTC)
The Tarrant Regional Transportation Coalition (TRTC) has initiated an online petition to solicit signatures and comments from the public that communicate concerns with traffic congestion and the urgent need for solutions to mobility challenges in the region. Flower Mound is a member of the TRTC. For more information, visit their website.
For additional information email us or call or 972.874.6303.