- Meets on an as needed basis
Agendas, Packets, and Minutes
Agendas and packets are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are also available following approval.
View Most Recent | View Agenda Center
- The SMARTGrowth Commission consists of all Planning and Zoning Commission members plus one representative from the real estate community and one representative from the development community.
Development Community Representative: Reginald Rembert
- Conducts a review of the effectiveness of the SMARTGrowth Program in achieving its stated objectives
- Conducts public hearings and meetings as necessary to obtain the requisite public comment and input to perform the powers and duties
- Created in February 2000
- Determines whether compliance with the SMARTGrowth Criteria has been maintained by all development applications and projects previously approved
- Determines whether compliance with the SMARTGrowth Criteria is likely to be maintained in the future, based on short-range (one-to-two years) and mid-range (three-to-five years) forecasts
- Performs all other powers and duties as may be conferred by the Town Council
- Performs the duties and responsibilities of the capital improvements advisory committee required by Chapter 395 of the Texas Local Government Code pertaining to the assessment and collection of impact fees